Friday 16 March 2012

Meme: The Lucky 7 Meme for Writers

I just got tagged in The Lucky 7 Meme by TK Toppin. As I'm unable to use my current WIP - it being WAY too short, I've had to head to my first ever WIP, Forgotten, which happens to be the longest one.

The rules that I am following are:

1. Go to page 77 of your current ms.
2. Go to sentence 7.
3. Copy and post the next 7 sentences as they’re written. No cheating.
4. Tag 7 other victims, er, authors.

Forgotten, page 77, sentence 7:

“She has had a special role to play. Go on – say hello to them!”
And Tanya didn’t need a second bidding. She walked rapidly to the gazebo to greet Sarah and Skylar, who had heard her approach and stood up to meet her, with warm hugs.
“It is so good to see you again,” Tanya said to Sarah. “I am so sorry that I couldn’t see you sooner, on my return from the Outpost, but ... well, I was brought here!” and she shrugged helplessly.

TAGGING:
Pippa Jay
Lauri Owen
Melisse Aires
Misa Buckley
Katje van Loon
Gayle Ramage
Vanessa Finaughty